Beef and Dairy Cattle - 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparous);
- Stomach worm (adults): brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi);
- Stomach worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): barberpole worm (Haemonchus contortus and H. placei) and small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei);
- Intestinal worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worm (Cooperia punctata and C. oncophora), bankrupt worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), and nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum).
Goats - 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Stomach worms (adults): Haemonchus contortus and Teladorsagia circumcincta.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
Determine the proper dose according to estimated body weight. Administer orally. The recommended dose of 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) of body weight is achieved when 2.3 mL of the drug are given for each 100 lbs body weight.
Please contact us for discount pricing on large orders.
Call toll free 1-800-892-6978
or email us at email@example.com