3-Year Revaccination: Dogs & Cats
Annual Revaccination: Ferrets, Cattle & Sheep
Nobivac® 3-Rabies vaccine is for vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, ferrets, cattle and sheep as an aid in preventing rabies. The vaccine is prepared from cell-culture-grown, chemically-inactivated rabies virus. The seed virus is a highly immunogenic, fixed strain of rabies virus which originated from Louis Pasteur’s original isolate in 1882. The inactivated virus is formulated with a highly purified adjuvant and is packaged in liquid form.
Dogs and Cats:
1. General Directions: Shake well. Aseptically administer 1 mL subcutaneously. Dogs may be vaccinated intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
2. Primary Vaccination: Administer a single 1 mL dose at 3 months of age or older to healthy dogs and cats. A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later.
3. Revaccination: Subsequent revaccination every 3 years with a single dose is recommended.
Cattle and Sheep:
1. General Directions: Shake well. Aseptically administer 2 mL intramuscularly.
2. Primary Vaccination: Administer a single 2 mL dose at 3 months of age or older to healthy cattle and sheep. A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later.
3. Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Please contact us for discount pricing on large orders.
Call toll free 1-800-892-6978
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org